Saturday, July 16, 2022

Willowy Anne Enchantress

Willowy Anne Enchantress

I am a noon witch, not that funny without my feelers.

I tried watering my third-grade teacher, Mrs. Wicked-Witch-of-the-West, and it did not turn out well.

Before we get too far into this, I should inquire politely — is this your first time drowning in quicksand?

I'd like to ask your name, but people get spooked when houses talk, so I'll just button up and quietly digest you.

Every day you look lovelier and lovelier, and today you even look a bit like tomorrow.

Webbly Weezer here. Glad to meet you. I'll be on duty until three. That's my nap time. Around dusk I transform into a werewolf and eat stray children. What can I say? It's a living.

Yesterday, today, tomorrow, like some moronic street gang. They keep coming at you because they don't know any better.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Not eating worms. Not any more.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals