Saturday, November 11, 2017

Recent Thoughts, November 11

 

Q: If I delete my Twitter account, how will I know what to think?

A: I deleted my Twitter account, I think.

 

Q: If I delete my Twitter account, will my mind come back?

A: I deleted my Twitter account and I don't mind it.

 

Q: If I delete my Twitter account, will I still get laid twice a century?

A: I deleted my Twitter account and will now take a nap and see what happens.

 

Q: If I delete my Twitter account, will everyone else on Twitter continue to never hear of me?

A: I deleted my Twitter account and still don't show up in the mirror.

 

Q: If I delete my Twitter account, when will my last check arrive and will I get it before my first check?

A: I deleted my Twitter account. Now I'm hungry. Check.

 

Now where should I go for news, information, and noogies? I feel so alone. I feel naked. Might be time to shower and get dressed and get to work.