Wednesday, February 20, 2019

37 Seconds

 

37 seconds left to live, and counting. Hey. I can still count. Lessee - one, two, uh....Beeeep! OK, fuck it.

37 seconds left to live, and I forgot to wash my socks last night. Sorry, Mom.

37 seconds left to live, and I guess it's too late to have another beer. Though there is still time to see how many pretzels I can stuff into my mouth.

37 seconds left to live, and I'm wondering if the cat was faking it all along. Kinda sorry now that I got him his own bus pass.

37 seconds left to live, and it looks like I'll miss the office party again this year. (If current trends continue.)

37 seconds left to live, and my only regret is that I didn't close my Facebook account sooner.

 


Comments? Send email to hoofist@nullabigmail.com

See if that helps.