Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Corroded Virus News

Corroded Virus stole my socks. Last time I ever sleep in this dumpster.

Corroded Virus held a victory parade today. I watched from the balcony but there wasn't much to see since the cat stole my microscope.

Corroded Virus thought it could get the better of us. Good thing I bet my life savings on it. Now I can die rich.

Corroded Virus has been nominated for the YoubeeToobee Awards, most-authentically-viral category. This gooses my fever pitch something fierce.

Corroded Virus is leaving footprints on the Walk of Fame. So far only the flies are getting excited about this. The rest of us are busy puking and sweating.

Corroded Virus String Band. Remember you heard about it here first, if you're still alive tomorrow. And have really good hearing.

Corroded Virus tuna cakes, still faithful to Mom's oldtime recipe. Bite one — discover the unexpected.

Corroded Virus wants to own your nose.

Corroded Virus has a thing for mucus-filled bodily cavities. I myself cannot say that I do, but if I did, you wouldn't hear about it from me, would you?

Corroded Virus would surely appear on the cover of Look magazine, if Look hadn't also died, so very long ago now.

Corroded Virus does not come in designer colors, which must be one reason that people are running away screaming. Well, I am, and that sounds like a reasonable excuse.

Corroded Virus does not replace ice cream sprinkles. Or taste that good.

Corroded Virus dares you to lick me all over.

Corroded Virus never shaves its arm pits. Never washes them either. Think about it next time you lick me all over.

Corroded Virus couldn't be happier. Because it's a virus and has no happy glands. So there is a limit.

Corroded Virus is yet one more epic story of endless success even without a diploma. I should have tried this.

 


Got something to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email: sosayseff@nullabigmail.com.
See if that works.
Me? Wordlessly awaiting wonders.