Saturday, June 20, 2020

Pablo The Posterfaced

A mouse ran past, a look of fear in its beady eyes. Then I realized my socks didn't match. Maybe I should add pants too.

A new epoch and a new notebook. It's empty, so I guess I don't have a life yet.

A sign at the restaurant went up. It says either that they'll be open Sundays, or that they will continue not to be open on Sundays, depending on what happens next. Unsure about this, I asked one of the flies, but it was too busy bumping into the windowpane to address my concerns.

A sneaker's handful of dripping leeks.

Landline college, my almost mater.

Lard Portion #9. Try some. It goes down easy.

Larry Parallel, licensed parking instructor.

Captain Desperate rides the omnibus with his Adversity Lizard in hand.

I always thought I'd look better if I wore more pants. Maybe next week. Most of my legs are out for repair at the moment.

And I always wanted a steam locomotive, though I eventually settled for steamed vegetables.

That's about enough for now, innit? Keep checking the poster for further instructions.

 


Got something to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email: sosayseff@nullabigmail.com.
See if that works.
Me? Unaccountably smelling something like cheese this week.