Saturday, June 06, 2020

Still Waiting For AI-Enabled Tweezers

A dog followed me home. Now I know where I live but I don't know how to ditch the dog. He wants money. What do I do?

"Mommy's Gonna Whup Ya". New reality TV show about a family of arm wrestlers, infected ectoplasm, and destiny. And bad tattoos.

Am thinking of returning to school. Something went sideways about halfway through first grade and maybe a do-over might be a decent option to pursue before I retire and lose the opportunity forever.

"Monkey Butt" is an actual thing. You can have mine if you want it.

A few days back I was run over by a tank, driven by my cat, Ed. I still don't know where he got the thing, but he certainly could use some driver training.

A guy just walked in with a bucket of flies. He claims they're pets, but was unable to tell me their names. #StillSuspiciousHere

A guy started talking to me. Says we met once. Could be. I never remember anyone I've met once. Because what's the point then?

Among my people, rice has traditionally been used as a weapon. So I carry some in my pockets, everywhere, always cocked.

 


Got something to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email: sosayseff@nullabigmail.com.
See if that works.
Me? Still on fire, somehow.