Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Nope

Nope

I've never known anybody, and they never write.

If I were ever to have a friend, then what?

No, I did have a friend once, but later on he became someone else.

Getting an education is fun. Having one leaves you all alone with your thoughts.

Some days it's all the same. Most days it's worse.

I didn't expect it to turn out this way.

Living my life is like wearing the clothes of strangers, all of different sizes.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Didn't do it.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals