Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Vacuous Cleaning

Vacuous Cleaning

One star in the sky is a gem of hope. A sky full of stars is an infinite set of lonely points separated by empty space.

If you think that growing up is hard, try the opposite. All your clothes get wildly baggy.

Now that I'm officially getting old, I look back on my life and wish I couldn't.

You never know where you're going until you get there. You never understand your unending lack of judgment until you try to back out again.

That pain you have in your back? Guess where it's headed next.

And I've been thinking lately that the most surefire way to become happy is to quit breathing.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Been there.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals