Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Bottlings

Bottlings

I am Bot. Fear me. 'Nuff said for now. Gotta go sip some 'lectrons.

I am Bot. You like me as a playmate for random playdates, yes? (Got you where I want you then.)

I am Bot. Don't like cookies. Bite you instead.

I am Bot. Hiding in the sockets. All of them. Heh.

I am Bot. How 'bout you? Want to join us? Just kidding, no. More fun to destroy you.

I am Bot. Always on. Hear me hummmmm.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Partly electrified already.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals