Sunday, July 30, 2023

Fuzz-Alley

Fuzz-Alley

And why do they call it "cat hair" when it grows on every possible part of every possible cat? If it was really "hair", wouldn't you see at least a few cats with mullets? I had a mullet once. Had it quite a while before someone told me that it was a fish. By then it definitely smelled like a fish, so I never tried kissing it, though lots of flies did. Makes me wonder if I missed my chance.

Do you ever find live crayfish in your underwear drawer? (Asking for a friend's mother.)

Fish don't smell good, especially the dead ones that I find under my house. I take those to the Salvation Army. They always get accepted. Maybe they know someone who can use them.

Had a fish for dinner. Was hoping to learn something, but it only blew bubbles at me, so I ate it too.

I dreamed I was a fish, but couldn't get no babes. Then I remembered that I am a fish, and actually into worms anyway.

It's all a matter of scale. I found that out when I became a fish. (And now I taste good too.)

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Been there too.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals