Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Marshmallow Love

I had my first encounter with an aggressive marshmallow today. Will write more about this after the cast is removed.

Favorite lunch so far — marshmallows and air-pufft buffalo eyes. Not that tasty but a great conversation starter. Or ender. (That's important too.)

Marshmallows never hurt anybody, except for my 17th cousin Thaddeus, who put a whole bag of them up his nose one Thursday and became permanently distended, not to mention overly sweet.

Toasted marshmallows last night. Crunch. (Too much crunch.) They turned out to be styrofoam balls, that's why. Still...not too bad with maple syrup, though they still squeak too much.

Apparently I'm the new marshmallow-eating champion, but there is no prize. Only puffiness around the gills.

Marshmallow duets. Need a second for mine. You free later?

Saw a mouse driving a stolen HUMVEE that was at least two sizes too small for it.

Have your tweezers ever gone rogue on you?

 


Got something to add? Send email to sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
See if that helps.
Me? Got something in my eye. Think it's a bug. If'n it don't come out I'll have to call it a feature.