Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Smile Me Another

Someone smiled at me today. They missed.

Someone smiled at me today. It always makes me wonder. Well anyhow — it was entirely enjoyable just sitting in the park eating brains. Always is.

A simile is like a smile from your cat. Doesn't mean much unless you're a mouse.

I'd like to ask your name, but the last time I tried that, I was set on fire. Maybe I should work on my smile instead, and start bathing.

Speaking of fruit, "banana crack" is a phrase never used in any language, in any country, ever. As far as I know, and I'm supposed to be the expert around here. Makes me smile to say that. I truly am thoroughly fine.

Mom taught me never to pick my teeth. She always did it for me. There were boxes full of them in the basement. It's surprising how often so many boarders just disappeared and left their teeth behind. My gain, I guess. I have a nice smile thanks to someone.

 


Got something to add? Send email to sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
See if that helps.
Me? Been exploding without warning all too often these days.