Sunday, October 18, 2020

So, Girls

So, Girls

Dad said he wanted to run his first marathon. But we convinced him that because he's dead they wouldn't even let him register. Plus — the smell. So now he's hanging out by the grade school. Likes to leer at the 8-year-olds. Girls, mostly. No matter how often we bury him he won't quit.

European Stenography Girl. Not the same as European Photography Girl. Both are mostly OK, though one has a serious rubber band fetish. She's quite the snappy one, she.

I've forever wanted to meet a girl like you except for the hairy legs, beard, deep voice, biceps, and those other things. (Life can be so complex.)

Janson Clamps, the girls' gym teacher who once had a crush on me (specifically my head) way back when. Those were the (bandaged) days. I wonder if she still likes to pound rivets on her days off.

Mom confessed that she always wished I was a girl. Maybe that's why she named me Zoltan. Maybe not. So yeah, I did wonder why people snickered when they met me. But the dresses were ever so tasteful, so it must have been something else.

Grill fries girl. Girl fries grill. Fries grill girl. One of these cannot be right, just cannot.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still waiting for permission.