Sunday, October 25, 2020

Thursdays

Thursdays

After four days last week I ran out of paint, so Thursday, Friday, and Saturday just had to go commando.

Fridays were always difficult for me, so I eliminated them from my calendar. One effect is that I get old a lot faster. My year doesn't have all those useless days on it, and it's a bunch of fun to show up for appointments on odd days. "The 25th? No, that's a Tuesday, at least according to my calendar, and I have to nap then. What's yours say? Thursday or something?"

I don't know about you but I'm damn tired of being abducted by aliens — ruins my sleep something fierce, though the anal probing can be fun from time to time if not taken to excess (keeps me regular too). But hey, every single Thursday night?

If it weren't for Thursdays I don't know where I'd put all my anxieties.

It was as enlightening as a week of Thursday evenings spent home alone in the dark.

Well, actually, the first time I saw you, I did in fact assume that you were a wastebasket, so I guess I should apologize for those used coffee grounds and all, so how about if we try it next Thursday following my afternoon nap?

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Someone deflated me while I was sleeping. Woke up all flat and wrinkly. No one noticed.