Saturday, November 07, 2020

It Wont Hurt At All

It Wont Hurt At All

I am the Lonesome Cowboy. I often amble the nighttime streets looking for kitties to tickle, just because.

Never tickle a TRex, even a dead one. My sister can tell you all about it. No, wait. Not any more. Come back some other time.

Tickle your nipples every now and then. You might be surprised at what happens among your bystanders.

My cousin Randolph played Left Tickle on the high school team. She was a year younger, but quite a bit beefier, and no one ever messed with her, so much more true now since she turned pro.

I'm working on a new crypto-currency that I'm calling "TiklBits", and it isn't virtual, as you might expect these days, just cryptic. You put a few into your pants pocket and wait for things to happen.

Chef Tooth le Tooth is now accepting new clients. Will brush your hair and give you a good tickling before cooking and eating you. Will also provide a postmortem review if you need something like that on your headstone.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still yawning from my nap last year.