Monday, November 22, 2021

Pastry Patrol Sing-Along Time

Pastry Patrol Sing-Along Time

Well folks, today I bit the dust. Not fun, at all. Dry and gritty. Even the good stuff from "Bite Dust & Beyond".

Then Nicola stole my Tesla. Fancy that.

Do cookies ever growl at you? I've got some real ornery ones trapped in a jar that I don't even want to go near any more. The cat is kind of spooked too. Maybe if I try humming a happy tune?

Never had a donut talk back to me before, either.

If I had a boat I could be sinking by now.

If I had a nickel for every time I said that, I'd probably have an undetermined sum of money at this point. Or a bag of nickels, depending on how you like to look at it.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Giving up competing with hamsters. Right now, today, and forever, mostly.