Saturday, December 04, 2021

Dish Me A Wall Of Plates

Dish Me A Wall Of Plates

I tried a plate of that new gluten-free gluten. It didn't squeal when I cut into it. Limited diarrhea afterward too. Promising.

So, lunch today will be served on a plate, at the table, with silverware. When the cat's gone I can get away with this.

There is a piece of meat on my plate but I don't know where it came from, and it's not answering my questions. Suspicious.

What good is a chicken burger without a plate of beaks to go with it?

What's the first thing you think of? Me neither. How about we share a plate of noodles?

Whenever the collection plate would come around I'd drop a couple of rats into it. Live rats if I was feeling generous or otherwise whatever I happened to have with me. I say "would" because I quit going to church the day the rodent ban went into effect.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Recently exposed to criticism. Have since pulled up my pants.