Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Putting The X Back In Xmas

Putting The X Back In Xmas

If anything, it's always too long until Xmas, and when it comes, it's just too long, and too disappointing. The good news being that I know someone who can put a big, red, flashing "X" exactly in the middle of it all to make it stop, someone who, however, can't stand the smell of me, or the sight of me, and so on, but it's still kind of interesting in a lonely way. Some people who aren't me have better lucks. (Lucks. Did I spell that right?)

Xmas will be early this year, wherever December has been banned.

I don't know about your family, but among my relatives, an enema bag is an always welcome Xmas gift.

Is Xmas coming early this year, or is it only seasonal diarrhea creeping across the carpet?

The cat gave me a box of poisoned raisin-filled chocolates for Xmas. He thinks I'm a dog. But I appreciate the thought.

So, pretty soon again it's Xmas. I'll have to dig up my ex. We always have fun together this time of year.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Due to contractual agreements, I dare not say.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals