Saturday, July 25, 2026

Lukewarm Fuzzies

Lukewarm Fuzzies

I'm expecting a big bolus some time soon, a fuzzy one, as soon as the cat urps one out.

If cats were made out of marshmallows, they wouldn't ever go swimming, which may be the reason for the cat and water thing. Or I could be stupid. Or cats are imaginary. I kind of like all of those options.

It does get tiresome being the only person inside my head. Maybe I should get a cat. Then I could go on vacation without having to worry about what would happen to my mind while I was gone.

It was about time to tie one on again but the string broke and then the cat ate it. At least she's happy now. Last week she ate the mailman, which was kind of too much for all of us, especially the mailman, I'm guessing.

It was pretty clear that not everything was clear. I even asked the cat and got only a furball in reply, and not even a tasty one.

It's pretty much business as usual here, just me and the cat at the shooting range, some beer, and a platter of mouse nibbles. (I like the gray ones.)

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Pulling up the tail, as usual.