Wednesday, February 12, 2020

New Chapters In My Book

Physics is an interesting subject. I might be tempted to study if it I wasn't made of dark matter, and emit only dark energy. They haven't written the chapters on those yet, so what's the point? Plus I fart a lot now that I'm getting older.

Today I start a new chapter in my life. As soon as I figure out where I left my bookmark. (Could be the cat ate it.)

A new epoch begins and I start a new notebook. It's empty, so I guess I don't have a life yet.

I encountered a marshmallow-shaped mushroom deep in conversation about you with a mushroom-shaped marshmallow. I quietly tiptoed away after they giggled themselves silly to the point of self-wetting over your sex life. (It's all on Facebook now, for safe-keeping.)

Today I start a new chapter in my life. It will be "How I suddenly became filthy rich without dong a damn thing." Then, my nap, followed by a beer and re-counting my loot.

I fed all the neighborhood dogs to my cat, Hermann, last night. Actually, Hermann did all the work. I just came up with a good alibi. We work as a team — Hermann does the locating, selecting, stalking, killing, and eating, and I leave the back gate ajar and shrug when the police arrive. He's a good cat. A nice, cuddly, warm, colorful bengal tiger, my pal Hermann is. He even has his own Facebook account: "Thoughts of Mista Whiskas".

Meniscus Flies, but where? (I haven't read his book yet either.)

So today I start a new notebook. I think I'll begin recording suspicious doings. Why, for example, does gravity always make my feet stick to the floor? And like that. (More later, if I don't get caught.)

 


Got something to add? If the commenting system is out again, then email: sosayseff@nullabigmail.com.)
See if that works.
Me? Currently tickling kitties.