Saturday, September 12, 2020

Boomba

Explosiva

Crummy day. The bread truck exploded. Made me fart. I usually don't do that so early in the day.

Pretty noisy place. Every time someone talks another beer mug explodes. Interesting new concept in the world of Protestant churches.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, gave me a roast. She was disappointed though, because when the fire died out I was still moving. And, in fact, I haven't quit yet. Currently at an undisclosed location until she finds a hobby that is easier for me to live with.

I am the Lonesome Cowboy, sitting by the campfire with a tin cup of black coffee in my hand. Or I was until the janitor came by and said I couldn't have fires in the hallway. Made me put out the fire and leave the building. Cowboy life — not for everyone.

Blue turned to Red and said 'How do you do it?' 'Stay fired up,' said Red.

From on high the snarl of twin turbo diesels and drifting tendrils of earth-hugging house smoke say that this is going to be another productive day of strafing for Leslie Zeppelin.

Captain Anonymous took flying lessons when he was seven, but later put them back where he found them, and never told anyone. Now you know, but you didn't hear it from us, understand?

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Spent way too much time this week counting my fingers.