Monday, January 18, 2021

The Day Worms Came Out Of The Wormhole

When Worms Came Out Of The Wormhole

Mother Chuckles came by again. She still wants to adopt me for meat. Says she licked me when I was asleep and thinks I'd be tasty, roasted, but she's too young to get a meat license (only 12½). So we'll both have to wait for a while.

Speaking of artichokes, there's one out back who's pretty good at doing a cabbage impersonation. Damned if it can't sing just exactly like one — you'd swear to it, you would.

Thought I had read the Communist Manifesto yesterday. Wasn't too impressed. Then Bud had to come along and spoil the fun by telling me that I read only the cover, and there's more words inside and all. No wonder everyone hates Communism.

Pretty nice day today. Warm. Sunny. A few clouds up there, separated by a bunch of that blue stuff as usual when the weather is like this. One of these days I'm going to limber up the big stepladder and go have a closer look and find out once and for all what that stuff is. Sure a lot of it.

Sure, I do get tired of being so smart and stuff, but someone has to keep tabs on whatever is going on and then get out there and tell people how they're doing it all wrong. They never seem to learn. Would be so much easier if they'd just shut up and listen. I know I'm right because I test out everything before sharing it, to make sure it all works. That's how peanut butter and hedgehog pizza got invented. Now you know. (More later.)

Yes, I want to be lonely. Just not here.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
And this is all true. So very, very true. (Stuff happens when you live alone.)