Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Goats On A Rock

Goats On A Rock

For your safety, the correct image is not being shown this week.

So, a guy just walked in. This is unusual. Hardly anyone around here has legs, other than some of the spiders.

A guy started talking to me. Says we met once. Doesn't resemble the guy I see in the mirror most days, so I have no way to check.

Big trucks have big tires. I'm not a big guy so I'm not required to have a big peepee, but I kinda do. In case you need to know. But I never talk about it, except with friends. Want to be my friend?

For a guy less than six feet tall I have an uncommonly rich fantasy life. Some of it may include you.

Starting tomorrow, bright and early, I'm going to make something of myself. Like a cuckoo clock. I already have the coo, and some feathers, and I know a guy who sells beaks wholesale. The rest shouldn't be too hard then.

That crazy guy who lives down the street came by to say that he's still crazy. I offered him a sandwich. When he got tired of talking to it he burned his pants. Probably did him good.

 


See tabs at the top for definitions and books.
Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still gnawing at the ropes.