Saturday, November 19, 2022

Doofus On The Loose

Doofus On The Loose

"Priscilla Fluckpeather" was my grandmother's maiden Name. After her marriage she went by "Robert".

All quiet here. Nothing newsworthy going on, though everyone I see is giving me an odd look. I have a bag full of them, if you need any. Useful for those days when you want a disguise.

All things considered, I guess an advanced case of rabies is a pretty good excuse not to go to work today. More fun as well.

All wood, solid good, however not quite suitable as food. 3¢ or best offer. Willing to trade for used potato chips.

Bought a 27-year-old tiger at the big auction. His name is Tom. He mostly stares and growls — you know tigers. But I need a drinking buddy, and he's more friendly than anyone else. And we both like to eat people, so we always have something to talk about.

Bought a boxcar fulla pine cones. Gonna dipem all in chocolate. The kids around here will lovem. Only cost me $48,000 so far.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Feeling more slippery and slithery than usual.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals