Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Reaching The Nibble Tipping Point

Reaching The Nibble Tipping Point

I almost invested in scrungebunny futures, but there is no future in scrungebunnies. Another disaster averted through timidity.

"Estofado de res" is not an infection, at least among normal people. But I think I have a case.

A rowboat went by, ferrying a pie. Raspberry, methinks. We both waved. Friends are forever, and you can eat some of them.

A shipment of pollen arrived today. I'm thinking that the bees must have ordered it. They've gotten lazy since they won the lottery.

Got my nubbins buffed. Sue went yesterday to have her nibble tips massaged. Now the cat wants some action. #LifeAmongThePolished

Found a suction cup stuck to one of Clarisse's nibble tips when I woke up. At times I can get frisky even while asleep. Wonderful me, such a fine person to know.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? I keep trying, don't I?

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals