Wednesday, November 30, 2022

I See Two

I See Two

Harvey ain't here today, just me and Herb Chervil and a couple of lonely spiders.

I did consider going to a couple high school reunions, but I have also considered setting myself on fire from time to time, which seemed like it would have been more fun in the end. But both required a high up-front cost, given the potential rewards, so meh.

I got married again yesterday. Number 27 (I forget her name). So far it's working. I have high hopes, but am starting a new list of annoyances, just in case.

I had my eyes examined today. Still have two. One sees in UV wavelengths and the other only watches TV. Neither of them seems to like me very much. May begin interviewing for replacements soon.

Jack Sprat would eat no cats, his wife would eat no beans. Both together among themselves wore just one pair of jeans.

Christians started two world wars. What are they up to now?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? If snoozers can't be choosers, then what am I?

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals