Monday, November 21, 2022

John Thought John

John Thought John

I like wearing a mask. I make faces at people on the street. I talk to myself. I laugh at my own jokes. Nobody knows as long as I keep the cackling volume down. And don't wave my arms around too much. And don't double over giggling. Life in the pandemic era is a good thing.

I lost my tuna. Must have fallen out of my pants. Oh, well.

I spent most of yesterday chewing on a noodle. The outcome was in some doubt for hours, though when it comes to noodle chewing, I'm pretty well indefatigable. Also had my teeth sharpened last month, which never hurts. (Well, actually, it hurts a lot, but now I can rest.)

I used to have followers on Twitter until I figured out what Twitter was. I'm not too sure what happened after that, but I believe I'm in recovery now.

I woke up a little bit late today, but just in time as it turned out, to find an artichoke trying to make off with my pants. I need pants if only to appear human. Things go better when I wear them. I ate the artichoke. Justice has been served.

I woke up at two-thirty a.m. in the morning. Can't stand it. Give me two-thirty a.m. in the afternoon next time, and I mean it.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Feeling smug again. So damn fine smug.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals