Sunday, December 11, 2022

Right Way, Wrong Turn

Right Way, Wrong Turn

Farbel the Vortung tried to fly up my nose. Luckily I wasn't there.

He, the King of Self-Importance, was greeted by a multi-carrot salute. Silent smiles were heard.

Songs of utter solicitation tell me I was born to be an onlooker. Could be a case of linguistic espionage.

A can of tuna came up and rang the doorbell. Said it was looking for its Mom. That's really the cat's department, so I gave it a can opener and sent it around back to see Nibbles. Here's hoping that it all came out OK.

You know, I can't remember if I've ever eaten a whole turkey, or if one has ever eaten me. Time to check my notes.

Wherever I go, daylight or not, I always carry a bucket of snot.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Learning to whiffle-snork. It might be fun. But maybe not.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals