Sunday, December 18, 2022

Zoot Fukie Days

Zoot Fukie Days

Been a little sick lately. One of my legs fell off. Good thing that I have five more.

I didn't really want to say this publicly, but I think I'm in love with your zipper. I know a few buttons who are going to be disappointed.

There are bars of soap, which you can buy, and take home, and do with what-you-will, but there are no soap bars that you can walk into and froth up a good lather whenever you feel a little lonesome.

Alessandro wasn't my first choice of names, but Mom got to the birth certificate while I was still on my way there. So "Alessandro Alekssandr McGillicuddy Schmidkunz" it was. Revenge? I pooped a lot for a long time after, a long time, and she had to clean it up. What a hodknocking moniker. (I later changed it to "Bert Stench". Nice and short. And more like the real me.)

And by the way, we haven't met yet. We probably ought to do that ahead of the wedding, if we're really going ahead with this. I'm the one on stilts, wearing antlers. Probably the only one so attired at this wedding, in case you're not sure. Yes, I have a ring. It's in my nose. It will be safe there until the Big Moment.

And now, a word from our prisoners.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Recently battered and deep fried. Now yummy.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals