Sunday, March 26, 2023

No, The Other Door

No, The Other Door

If you're going to a high school reunion, then keep your mask on. No one wants to know who you really are.

When in doubt, pretend to be someone else, and let them take the blame.

I wanted to be an octopus when I grew up, but neither one ever happened. Maybe next week.

Called home last night. Was disappointed to remember that I'm homeless, though I still have a landline. I can say that much.

Packed my lizard last night. Took a while. It always seems odd that it's so hard to get Mikey back into his actual own eggshell.

I've never once seen thorough and complete instructions for removing camel urine from ceiling tiles. I can't be the only one who need this information, can I? Say something. Say it.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Beginning to think that I might be weird. And you?

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals