Like many of you, I once had a chicken, until it ate the cat and started getting bossy around my dinner guests, so that's why I live alone now.
Met the neighbor's cat today. They seem to be gone lately, and the cat's startin' to look hungry again, too. His name is Fred. Easy, Fred, easy.
Mushrooms with Kerfuffle Sauce: Open Can-O-Shrooms. Drink juice and fry the rest. See if cat will eat it. Fart if you need to. Regret getting tattoo. Repeat as needed.
My first product was "Fred's Whirling Gizmo". Only made people dizzy. Cats did like it though. Some of them are still friends of mine.
My name is Dave and I'm an artichoke. Been one for quite a while. Things aren't always easy but I can be prickly right back, without even trying. And I have a cat. Not many artichokes can say that. Most artichokes don't even have a talk-hole.
My owner said that I can't talk to you unless you bribe me with catnip and promise to give him a tummy rub.
Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@gmail.com
Me? Never done any of that, myself.