Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Know? No.

Know? No.

Where will this end? Or if not where, then when? Or how? And does anyone really want to know?

Where now are those packs of werewolves we used to see on the streets? All working remotely these days or what?

Where there's smoke there's incomplete combustion, and maybe an arsonist.

What's fuzzy, and has four legs on its bottom side, and squeaks if you step on it, and isn't my brother Edward? I can't figure out this one on my own, so please write in, pronto. And use a quill pen, please.

What's the difference between a canoe and a door mat? I don't know, but I can sleep under either. -- Bud the Adventure Bug

What's with all these "Mole people for Jesus", or have they just suddenly decided to be honest about it?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I don't either.