Thursday, December 28, 2017

Recent Thoughts, December 28

1. Ferd got me a Xmas present. It's a bug he found in his sock. I named it for my Mom. She likes it when I do that.

2. So I had this bee in my pants, see? And it said "If you let me out of here I'll never come back", but it was fibbing. It came back right away with its whole family. I just don't have room for all of them. Plus the stingers.

3. So I had this bee in my pants, see? And it kept me awake all night munching popcorn or something, so I moved out. Now I wear only a shirt, and it's actually a lot of fun. #PantsFreeMee

4. So I had this bee in my pants and it didn't bother me none until I sat on it, and now it still don't bother me, 'cept for it's kinda sticky.

5. So I had this bee in my pants, and pretty soon it started fighting with the other bugs and they all made this terrible racket, so I finally had to do laundry. It happens.

6. So I had this bee in my pants, and I told it "Hey buddy, it's either you or me", so now I'm living in the bushes again and the bee has my clothes and a job on Wall Street.

7. So I had this bee in my pants. Not the first time this has happened. Last year it was something with nippers. Don't know quite what but we really had a lot of disagreements.

8. Ham on a stick. Gotta try it. What isn't good on a stick? Except for smoldering bugs and some other stuff.

9. Bought some sparkle repellent in case we have another glitter bug outbreak.