Sunday, December 27, 2020

Blue Doodles

Blue-Doodles

I have a guy living in a piece of glass on my wall. I never see him unless I go over there and look in. He's always there, looking back at me, but never says anything. This has been going on for years. He's growing older now and I'm starting to get spooked.

I have two left feet, except that one of them actually isn't, and I'm not going to tell which one.

Thursday came and went. No one noticed. Happens every week. Not like the old days. Mom would be pissed.

I can never seem to remember what it is I need to remember but have forgotten, regardless. Which is why I usually give up and just resume chasing my tail.

Me and Bug went down by the Wally Mart to eyeball some a tha babes again, like we usully do every week or two. Not as much fun as it used to be, what with the Corroded Virus face masks and all, and most women carrying pointy sticks these days to warn us off. Plus, some a them don't seem as pretty as they used to. Maybe I'm gettin too picky, I don't know. But somethins up for sure.

Whenever I yawn, the cat hisses at me, like its got too much air inside. Me, I just fart, usually right before I yawn. I don't see the connection.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still wondering what the sky is for.