Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Go Dead Now

Go Dead Now

God came by yesterday to roast some marshmallows. I guess that's not allowed over there. Something about zoning and explosive sugary puffies. Whatever.

God is pretty good to drink beer with, cuz when you run out, it's only a matter of a little finger wiggle and there's plenty again. Pretzels are harder though. I don't get that part.

Me and God like to race hamsters. Hamsters don't, but if it's a slow day you don't mind spending some time coaxing.

Got a birthday present from God. Haven't opened it yet. Whenever I bump the box there's this sort of growling sound inside. God can be pranky, sometimes goes overboard, so I'm waiting until I have my baseball bat to hand to pull the ribbon.

God complains a lot. All too often about the little things. Get off your ass and do something then, right? But no. For some, life isn't right without a chance to sit and bellyache. At least there's beer.

By the way, I may be the mission creep you heard about.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
So what are you looking at?