Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Former Priscilla Pussyfish

The Former Priscilla Pussyfish

I caught Mom smoking behind the outhouse. She's been hanging around there to "tend my rutabagas" a little too often. Now we know.

Whenever you notice your Mom hiding alligator eggs around the house, you have to suspect that something is up.

Mom always worked hard and kept her nose clean. In fact she got an award for that. Never could get her shoes on the right feet though.

If I ever had to give Mom an employment evaluation, it would have to include "good at terrorizing cats", and "intimidating in a house coat". Not to mention the fuzzy slippers.

I'll say one thing for Mom, as soon as it comes back to me.

Mom never learned how to ride a horse but she could barbecue one like nobody's business.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Wondering about toad licking. (Again.)