Saturday, May 21, 2022

Votemeal, The Breakfast Of Thoughts

Votemeal, The Breakfast Of Thoughts

Very few vegetables can hold up the other end of a conversation. Or a stick.

Conway calling, Conway calling. Hello?

The sewer was shut off this week. Now what do I do?

"You know, for a serial killer, you're not that bad." My last 14 girlfriends. All really nice gals. Seldom forgotten.

If I were an artichoke, I would be tastier, and also less prickly.

Ducks are not especially good at poker except compared to me.

We need more holidays -- could use a cherry pit carnival, coming around in late summer, right after Lint Fest. What do you think?

I craved something sweet so I wrote a poem about my cat. After reading it the cat hanged itself. Maybe I'll knit mittens next time.

Why has no one invented freelance banking?

Why is it so hard to write something clever about a crevasse? Some of them have a really great sense of humor, considering that they're giant cracks full of nothing but gravity, darkness, and death.

A girl scout tried to sell me her cookies, but I declined because I suspected that they had already been eaten at least once.

Wilson E. Durwiddy was my great uncle's competitive diction coach. Back when there were whole gang wars over proper expression. Long forgotten now, I'm afraid, all of it.

 


See tabs at the top for definitions and books.
Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Recently bit something. Now the cat seems pissed.