Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Xirkling The Drian

Xirkling The Drian

Heading for home on a wing and a prayer. Wish I had two wings though. Mostly going in circles today. Plus, a few people in funny hats have been shooting at me. Pooping on them doesn't seem to help.

Have seen several fish with bicycles lately, but no women.

I recently returned from a summit meeting with the head of North Korea. He said he would give me anything I asked for as long as I follow him on Twitter and say he's not really a dick head, major concessions on my part, sure, but WTF why not? So easy. And I've always wanted a tricycle.

Marty washed his pants the smart way. Crawled into the machine and stayed put through the rinse, and most of the spin cycle, then did a few laps around the inside of the dryer. I took him to the hospital myself. He'll be out in a few weeks and ready for court. He's hoping to clear a few hundred thou after expenses, and never work again. Only slight residual brain damage, so it's an effective bump up in working IQ, all told.

Timmy, the Used Tire Titan. Stop by for the region's best deals on assorted, frayed, flaccid round rubbery rings. If you dare.

Mom got mad when I said I'm not a Christian any more, but she's dead and I'm not, so who won that round?

If miss part by fact he park just shew. Other than that, I'm really not sure about much any more.

 


See tabs at the top for definitions and books.
Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Got cable now, but no ship to tie to the dock.