Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Mom Cookies

Mom Cookies

Mom called again last night. She's been dead a while but old habits are the last to go.

Mom didn't think I looked right in a snowsuit so she always sent me outside naked. That's how I became a snowflake at an early age.

Mom keeps setting me on fire. She says she's cold, but I don't know. I kind of feel there's something else going on here.

Mom never told me I was wanted. Otherwise I'd have been able to avoid capture.

Mom sent me a cookie. Her name is Liz, and she tastes good.

Mom told me never to pick my nose in public, so may I pick yours until the bus comes?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Have finally given up on chicken licking.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals