Saturday, February 18, 2023

Fred, Fred, Fred, And Alex, All Good Friends

Fred, Fred, Fred, And Alex, All Good Friends

Beetles are in my pants. I'm not in the Tour de France. No huffin' no puffin', just sitting quietly, eating a muffin. With my beetly friends.

Eben Ezer is a good friend of Winston Weezer. They go for long walks together, and, some days, chase chickens around the yard. Funny how things work out.

Ever try bathing with one hand tied behind your back? (Maybe you have a friend who can help with this.)

I had a friend who was a big-time Christian, so I FedExed over a box of lions. Let's hope he kept them fed. At least for a while.

No, Fred didn't come in today, and who is Fred? Is he even edible? (Asking for a friend.)

Whenever I get lonely I practice my farting. No friends, but boy can I toot. #HowAboutYouThen

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Will get back to you as soon as I finish picking this guy's nose.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals