Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Tack Tax Taxes Taxi

Tack Tax Taxes Taxi

Never try to kiss a taxi. Not all of them are as clean as they look.

Yellow taxis — why are taxis yellow? I know why I am but that's another story. Mom could tell you more, but I lost track of her shortly after she died.

Lucky for me that I'm not rich. Otherwise I'd have to pay taxes.

Also, Lucy in the sky with dynamite.

My neighbor's name is Fred. His hobby is mowing lawns at night. If your place needs it, Fred will sneak over and cut your grass. He has his own riding mover. Powered by a 350 Chevy V-8 with dual carbs and racing slicks. Wears curly pink ribbons in his hair and sings opera while at work. Sometimes drinks rye whiskey from the bottle. Works as a tax accountant during daylight hours when he's not hiding from the FBI.

I quit posting stuff on the internet when I ran out of thumb tacks. This was a while ago now. My name is Ed. I'm a survivor.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still tickin an I keep on licken.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals