Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Never Discuss Protons With Martha

Never Discuss Protons With Martha

Amy Erosion and her embarrassment of ditches will be on tour soon. Don't wait. Please.

Am turning to forgery. That way I get to pretend I'm real, and pass myself off as someone else. All I have left to do is pick an unobtrusive serial number.

Amalgamated Fuzzy Nut Rolls. Because we could. By invitation only.

April 11th today and I'm 12 years old and 13 inches tall, and have cramps.

Ants make poor financial advisors, at least in this market environment.

Besides the crankshaft, I bought a pea shooter. Now I have a crankshaft and a pea shooter. Still no car, and no peas to shoot at. Maybe tomorrow. I never give up.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Got stuck licking lollipops in the turnstile again.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals