Saturday, February 25, 2023

Go Ahead - Pooch Out Piles

Go Ahead - Pooch Out Piles

Brushed my hair this morning. Carefully. It's the only one left standing.

Button thy flap, Jack, or use the zipper. They both work fine though the zipper is quicker, so prepare if you dare: The Noodles On Parade parade is next week.

Can I get my fossils removed in Mexico?

Clive Custard's Patent Pudding Pooper. "Pooches out piles of pudding suitable for possibly every taste and most occasions." Buy six, just in case.

Data Leopard is ready to solve all your problems, no matter how many legs they have.

Did you see what just flew by? (I was eating soup.) It seemed to have incinerated half a dozen cars with its breath, which is entertaining, but not quite as good as the soup. Anyhow, the main course has now arrived, so I need to chow down, and then head home for my skin replacement therapy.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I didn't do it this time.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals