Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Fish As Food For Thoughts

Fish As Food For Thoughts

I paid my rent today. Six buckets of fish, a pound of catnip, and a tummy rub. #LivingWithAKittyLandlord

Fish don't wear clothes. Someone needs to take charge of this situation.

And fish don't smell good. Probably because they don't have noses.

If wishes were fishes, they'd be all stinky. On a side note, I never known a fish that could carry on a decent conversation about gardening, or even breathe properly out of water.

Farnsworth went out fishing again. Last time he did that he came back with a mouth full of hooks and some real bad worm breath.

Me, the last time I ate fish I was an octopus and went in well-armed.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I suspected as much.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals