Thursday, September 14, 2023

Dress For Excess

Dress For Excess

If God was to show up at a costume party, I'm guessing as a wombat. I mean, what else?

God created another universe yesterday. It's a little better then ours because God had either 6000 years to rethink the process, or 28.6 billion years, depending on who you believe. Considering what we have to put up with here, I personally would prefer waiting a bit, another version or two, before even considering making a commitment toward a future move.

Ever see God in a dress? Possibly something you never want to hope for.

God might join the Hell's Angels some day, but only under an assumed name I'm guessing. Still might be too obvious. People are always watching. They do that.

God wears size seven shoes. I thought you should know that. I really never would have guessed.

God came by again. Awkward. Always awkward. For lack of anything better to do, I drove us down to Wally Mart. God likes to ogle the babes. Prefers 45 and up, or those that look it, especially the ones with gravelly voices from heavy use of cigarettes and beer since their time in grade school. At least this way I don't have to make popcorn and provide gallons of KoolAid. God likes KoolAid. (Grape, no sugar.)

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Never touch the stuff.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals