Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Keeping My Eye On You

Keeping My Eye On You

I recently found out that my father was a Hologram survivor. Maybe that's why he could never stay focused enough to hold down a job.

I still smell bad. Let's blame it on the accident. Next year it will just be something else anyway.

I think I finally figured out popcorn. It has to do with the inevitable result of vegetative overexuberance and heat. Heat. Heat is important. Boom!

I think today might be Friday somewhere. That's what all the banners and parades are for, right? I sort of like the storm troopers, even if they are a little scary. Can't wait to see what 1934 brings.

I tried one of those Improbability Burgers today even though I'm not licensed for that kind of thing. Made me fart a lot. I do like that part. Still thinking about the rest.

I tried to use PayPal to pay a pal, which is when the payment system went pie-shaped and I got punched in the puss. Poop. Poop, I say. Poop on it all, my friend.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Polishing my peeper.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals