Thursday, September 28, 2023

A Day In The Life Of Redisent Opuccant

A Day In The Life Of Redisent Opuccant

Did you ever wonder where glaciers go when they retreat? Might be handy to know this. I bet they have a secret clubhouse.

International House of Pank Rats. Is that it?

Haggis cannot be housebroken. (Haggis do not normally bathe either, and why would they?)

I went to the butcher shop yesterday. All the guys there were named "Butch". There was too much early hacking and chopping going on, so I left before the main event. (Had to go water the turd garden out back of my house anyway. They get uppity if too dry.)

If the carpenters drove nails the way Grandma drives her truck, this house would be done in about half an hour.

Snorkelbunnies have been doing serious damage to my house. They eat siding. I guess at this point that I should express proper gratitude that, although snorkelbunnies are real, my house is imaginary.

"The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,800USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens New York till date. The details of the consignment including your name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box." (What you get if your name is Redisent Opuccant.)

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Hiding under the table with the cat. Now all I need to make this work is a cat.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals