Thursday, February 29, 2024

Brother Smedly Rotates Clownwise

Brother Smedly Rotates Clownwise

I can't complain — I'm not a clown, but if a monkey, well then I'd frown.

I'm worried that my nose is too big. People are always laughing. Ever since clown school. I sneeze in your general direction, Mr Poopyhead.

Someone told me that every Thursday is a major holiday, but it's never happened before, so I'll think twice about wearing my clown costume to work again.

Uncle Benny laid an egg last night while attending the opera. Could have been worse. Since no one but he can stand all the terrible howling, he was all alone there in his formal clown suit, clucking softly in the dark.

I used to have an inkling until it flew away to join the circus.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I can't.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals