Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Go Go Go Fer Eeeps

Go Go Go Fer Eeeps

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, is going to take a float trip down the Grand Canyon on a crocodile. She says there's a company set up for this — BiteMeFloaties they call it. She'll be busy during the season opener, so she wants me to take the first crocodile and write up a report if I have any fingers left and all else goes well, etc.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, is pretty nice overall, except when she's not, of course. Ours is about like most relationships, I guess, and I've got the scars to testify on my behalf if we ever get to that point.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, is quite the gal. (I'm contractually obligated to say that at least twice a week.) And I mean it. (Or else.)

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, sent me a message in a bottle. It was written in sand at the bottom of the bottle, and got stirred up when she hit me over the head with it (to catch my attention, I'm guessing). Anyway, now I have lumps and still have no idea what I'm supposed to do, so maybe that was the message. You never know, even if you're expected to. (I truly hope that's the right answer.)

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, says that she wants to start a gopher farm. She already has a place. All she needs is the dirt to go with it, and a selection of worthwhile gopher seeds. I'm to be in charge of those details, plus finding a quality supplier of holes. (Decent gophers demand quality holes.) If there's something else, I'm sure she'll tell me when she gets back from outer space, where her family is wiring up an interplanetary telegraph system. (Very hush-hush for now though.)

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, wants to train ants to rob banks. She figures if she can do that, then I can get an actual job and pull my own weight, which is one reason that I'm still on my diet.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Do you need to even ask?

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals