Sunday, April 28, 2024

No One Really Knows Nose Hairs Like Laura

No One Really Knows Nose Hairs Like Laura

Ten Thousand Peanuts, laid before Snorfus the God, who actually prefers cash, only lay there, so that didn't work.

Xavier says Hi. He's the new assistant executioner and has some great ideas for improvements around here. He'd like to talk to you. Needs a partner to practice with.

With no noticeable emotion I mailed a whoopie cushion to Aunt Fanny. She's still in Miami, attending the garden pest exposition, is Aunt Fanny. (Also a granny.)

While cleaning I found a used tractor tire under my bed. Strange. I'm sure I didn't leave it there. As I recall I had an elk carcass stashed there in case of societal collapse, famine, rainy days, and more famine, but I could be wrong again. I don't really like rotting elk that much anymore, though the aroma is invigorating.

Under that bush over there? You see that? I don't either. Possibly another deluded illusion caused by urgent females

Twitching tulips — another flower you get nervous about kissing.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I don't admit anything.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals